[Coco] Wikipedia in trouble

Steve Ostrom Steven.M.Ostrom-1 at tc.umn.edu
Mon Dec 29 22:53:46 EST 2003

Neil Morrison wrote:

> [...]

Was this the fault of PayPal or a scammer?  Why didn't PayPal correct
the problems if the problems were the fault of PayPal?  What should we
watch out for that trapped you?  I'd love to get some details so that I
can be wary or go another route.  PayPal is just so big and well-used,
and has been perfect for me for almost three years now.  It's hard to
believe that they would screw you and countless others and get a bad rap
and still be in business.  Can you elaborate on the above two disasters?

Thanks!

-- Steve --