[Coco] Re: Louisiana

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 11:00:15 EST 2003

On Tuesday 23 December 2003 12:46 pm, Richard E. Crislip wrote:

> Heh.. yeah, I talked to Nick about the Outback during Pennfest 2000
> and he confirmed my suspicions then that the Outback was what you
> very accuratly described it to be. Not very Aussie authentic at all.
> But then, after my trip to China I've concluded that most Chinese
> restaraunts weren't either 8=). I suspect that the same would also
> hold true for Mexican restaurants as well. 8-))) Especially the one I
> saw on a back street in Bejing! Regards

Best Tex-Mex restaurants I've been to around the NYC metro area are
operated by folks fairly fresh off the boat from China.
Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

The Yen Buddhists are the richest religious sect in the universe.  They
hold that the accumulation of money is a great evil and burden to the
soul.  They therefore, regardless of personal hazard, see it as their
unpleasant duty to acquire as much as possible in order to reduce the
risk to innocent people.           -- Terry Pratchett, _Witches Abroad_