[Coco] Re: Wikipedia in trouble

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sun Dec 28 23:00:01 EST 2003

Hello jimcox at miba51.com

Other than their "anti 2nd admendment" issue, (and I gotta tell ya that I'll
have to check to see wha the 2nd admendment says) what are the problems
with PayPal? I use it all the time and it has saved (or atleast seemed to
saved) me alot of heart burn when transacting via the net.

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                      _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard