[Coco] Interesting FPGA C64 site

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Dec 28 18:09:11 EST 2003

Jim
Not trying to be negative, just trying to justify the cost. If you want
the best of both worlds then it is a good deal . The idea of a C64
and 6809 software run on the same machine is not all that bad an
idea. It has the capability of a 6809 card. By the time you add up
the cost of the main board, power supply, drives and monitor along
with a 6809 plugin card and other things you will be in the $500 to
$600 range. It is esier to stick with the Coco or emulation if you are
just wanting 6809 and OS9 systems.

Then if you really want something like that then it is worth it.

james