[Coco] Sock Master Demos

arikboke at yahoo.com arikboke at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 03:17:01 EST 2003

Gene,

I'm using Mozilla Firebird 0.7 XP (but I use IE for those times when you just
have to use IE).  The SHIFT key does not seem to do anything when I try to
download.  I usually do a right click and try to "SAVE ( ) AS" to download, but
I have noticed that as far as file type, I am not really given much of a
choice.  In the download dialogue box, FILE TYPE is relegated to "ALL FILES".
There is no choice for BIN, TXT, etc.

In Internet Explorer, in addition to "ALL FILES", there is the added choice of
a type related to the extension of the file being downloaded (e.g. ".BAS file"
type when downloading "sample.bas"); however, using this file type to download
does not seem to help in any observable way.  Well, I'm just about to give up
on this whole ordeal.  Thanks for everyones' help thus far and have a great
holiday!

Sincerely,
David