[Coco] Re: Where is the Chicago Mafia?

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Mon Dec 22 11:18:57 EST 2003

At 10:28 AM 12/22/03 -0300, Richard E. Crislip wrote:
>I don't think so. I don't understand why they haven't except they fell some
>sort of loyalty to the old one.

But they haven't posted to the old one, so it may just be a
through-the-cracks thing. The old one is so (sadly) dead, it's like looking
at a run-down house that kids vandalize and throw trash into.

One grumpy Woodrow Hinkleman posted this in response to a request for the
new group's URL:

>There is no such address.  There are various addresses to which various
>factions have splintered off and fragmented our already small community,
>but there are many of us who have made no such migration.
>A bit of effort to use the already-present spam tags provided by this
>server, and a good email client, make the spam a near non-issue.

Anyway, with everything running pretty smoothly & enthusiastically among
Yahoo, MaltedMedia, and GMane, maybe another welcome all around could be made.

Dennis