[Coco] Christmas spirit, some snow, and a website

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Mon Dec 22 02:18:02 EST 2003

At 04:47 PM 12/21/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>Aaaaah,  Old Orchard Beach!  The Quebec Riviera.  For anyone else who grew
>up within a 40 mile radius, "Seagulls, seagulls, fight!  fight!  fight!
>... OOB".  I never could speak much French, so I spent more time in York
>Beach and Hampton, NH.  Met my first wife in Ogunquit.  Memories.

That reminds me of a vacation trip my brother took to a popular
out-of-state beach.  After about 3 days of being attacked by seagulls, his
stories were hard to listen to while holding a serious face.  The first
episode began when he stumbled out on the beach holding a beer,... and some
kind of bag of snacks.  You could hear the orchestra getting louder in the
background as he threw the first snack up in the air about 30 feet towards
one of the birds.  His fun was over right then.  He said approximately 20
or so ? birds were dive bombing him all the way back up to his motel room.

Roger Taylor