[Coco] Christmas spirit, some snow, and a website

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at netspace.net.au
Sun Dec 21 00:41:51 EST 2003

Ah the beach, just got back (live about 10 mins walk from the beach).
A little cool today, only 29C today.
Our Chrisy lunch/dinner (starts around midday & keeps going till
dinner) with all the relatives is usually either a Bar-B-Q (Bar
intended as lots of beer gets consumed) or a smorgasbord affaire
(again with the consumption of beer).

I can really relate to that crashing down the beach to sleep it off!

stanblaz at netspace.net.au
www.stanblaz.customer.netspace.net.au