[Coco] Y2K fixes ever developed or posted?

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Sat Dec 20 01:53:02 EST 2003

At 01:43 AM 12/20/2003 -0500, you wrote:
> > out loud, "Oh my God, my lights went out!!, bla bla wha wha wha."
> > ... then a pause, followed by a series of laughs that resembled a
> > jackass sounding off in the morning (don't ask).  WAHHHH WAHHHH
> > WAHHHH..  Both of them were laughing, so it was obvious that she
> > found out.
> >
> >The sister-in-law had snuck to the fuse box and flipped the master
> > breaker exactly at midnight, giving the mother-in-law a heart
> > attack "slash" jackass episode.
> >
> >No gig to this day has ever worked so flawlessly and given me a high
> > for about 2 weeks into the new K.  :)
>
>Priceless!
>
>And they call me a rabble-rouser!  Anything I ever did would have to
>take second place to that.   I think I would have been scared she
>would have a heart attack or something and called it off.

Man, I laugh hard every time I think about it.  My eyes are watery
now.  Ofcourse, the 2nd little scare was in 2001 since some people said
that technically the new millenium started after 2000 full years which
would be Dec 2000 and not Dec 1999.  Everybody blew the whole thing off,
escpecially after spending all that money in 1999 in prep for the Earth to
shut down.

Roger Taylor