[Coco] Coco BASIC files

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Fri Dec 19 13:24:08 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gene Heskett" <gene.heskett at verizon.net>
> Irts been since forever, but it seems to me you had to load those
,A
> files with a ,A in the load command, but don't hold my hand
anywhere
> near the good book on that.

No, just load with CLOAD or LOAD as normal.

FWIW, there's a brief extract from one of Barden's books with all of
the commands for the current collection of computers at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TRS-80/files/Commands.gif covering up
to Coco disk but not Coco3. It shows all the options and which
computers work with which, however it doesn't cover options like ",A"
",R" etc. I hope to cover those in the database section of TRS-80,
but that's a work in progress.

BTW, the errors are there as well (Errors.gif).

NM