[Coco] Sock Master Demos

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 19 12:05:02 EST 2003

arikboke at yahoo.com wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Anyone used Sockmaster's demos on MESS?  I have had problems running DEMO2,
> HICOLOR, COCOTRACKER, and TWILIGHTTERM -- nearly all the stuff that is supposed
> to be awesome.  DEMO1 and BOINK seem to work fine, though.  I would love to
> know what I am doing wrong.  I'm using MESS 0.77 on WinXP, and I've tried both
> the 6809 and 6309 variants, to no avail.
>
> Sincerely,
> David

Just ran HICOLOR with MESS 0.77 on a Win98SE machine with essentially
your specs. Works fine for me.

Keep in mind that HICOLOR is limited to 320x200 256color .bmp images and
don't try larger ones. Be sure to get the images onto a "Coco" disk as
pure .bin files. Don't let a transfer utility corrupt them into another
format.