[Coco] Coco BASIC files

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Dec 19 10:17:56 EST 2003

If the file is a Basic09 fileit can exist in two forms. Normal in which it
appears as text and is ran almost as a basic interpreter. In Basic09
there is a PACK command that further compiles the file and when
merged with Runb becomes a stand alone executable file. IF the
Basic09 file is packed it cannot be unpacked. Runb is a binary file.
By the way by packing a Basic09 file it can run about 30% faster.

Hope that helps

james