[Coco] Re: NitrOS9 on MESS?

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Fri Dec 19 05:31:36 EST 2003

I doubt this is an issue with index hole timing because it also affects
writes to the virtual hard disk. My initial thought was to compare code in
various versions of NitrOS-9 to determine what changes have been made in the
RBF module that might lead to this bug in MESS, but I haven't been able to
find archives of the source yet. If someone can supply me with the code
revisions from a working version of RBF through to the current version, I'd
me be willing to try to help track this down. My other alternative is to
dump data at various points in MESS, but I suspect this route may prove to
be futile.