[Coco] Coco BASIC files

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Fri Dec 19 00:41:34 EST 2003

When programs are run on older versions of Basic as used in the Coco
they are tokenised to save space and increase speed. For certain
reasons to do with transfers and merging they can be saved in the
ASCII form, as they would be if printed (LLIST).

FM error indicates that the files are corrupt somehow. I usually use
Vern Buerg's LIST program to view them in such cases.

Neil