[Coco] Embedded coco

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Thu Dec 18 01:40:41 EST 2003

James:

Regarding the 68K - 6809 mode/emulation stuff.  I just
glanced over the emails and it appears I missed a lot of
stuff.

Regarding the HC12, couldn't a small FPGA be created to
augment HC12 and provide resources that it would need to
make porting NitrOS-9 to it?

I'm going to check with some of the ASIC engineers at work
and see if they know of any open source tools.  If there
is I'll post them to the list, since I'm just getting back
into things and need to ramp up.

Jim