[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: EBAY--Not Mine!

Steve Ostrom Steven.M.Ostrom-1 at tc.umn.edu
Wed Dec 17 23:54:40 EST 2003

Alain Dextraze has been buying up a lot of Coco stuff on eBay the past
few years.  I've gone head-to-head a few times with this eBayer, and he
doesn't seem to mind paying  top dollar for the auction items.  This
$280 auction is pretty steep.  Anyone on this list want to fess up to
being Alain?  If not, I agree it might be fun to have him join here.
I'd certainly like to hear about his collection, and why he is a collector.

-- Steve --