[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Re: Ouch!

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Dec 17 03:08:19 EST 2003

At 11:04 PM 12/16/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>I recall learning to repair tube radios and digging wires wrapped
>around terminals out of hot solder. When the iron slips, you gouge
>yourself across the other hand with hot solder and the iron. Hey, I
>did learn not to do that.
>
>Neil

Ah, my solder stories.

It's not good when the iron slips off the holder and burns a hole in the
tile on the floor, or the cord itself, or your arm, etc.
Or... you think you have the iron outguessed and when you touch it *real*
quick to check if it's warming up or not, you discover that it is, in fact,
very very hot.  :)  So you do that little dance and maybe swear a few
words, but then it's right to work... :)

Roger Taylor