[Coco] EBAY--Not Mine!

FirebrandX firebrandx at charter.net
Wed Dec 17 14:55:33 EST 2003

Never buy from a zero rating seller. That last time I did that, I got
burned for a hundred dollars. I bid on a P3 coppermine 1.1Ghz, but was
sent a worthless celeron. The jerk ripped a bunch of other people off
and then never sold on ebay again. I jumped through all the paperwork
hoops with both paypal and ebay, but they both told me to kiss my money
goodbye because the guy "technically sent me something". Yeah great, he
could have just sent a box of garbage and that would be "technically
sending me something". Real great protection ebay has there...

BTW, the Z80 is also used as the sound cpu for the NEO GEO Arcade
hardware. :-) SNK used this to sheepishly claim the Neo Geo was "24-bit"
because they were adding the 16-bit graphics cpu with the 8-bit Z80
sound cpu to get "24-bit". The NEC Turbo Graphix was also guilty of
adding cpu's to claim their dual 8-bit system was actually "16-bit".