[Coco] Nitros9 3.2.0 6309L2 on real hardware

Paul T. Barton idezilla at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 17:30:55 EST 2003

Boisy,

I can now boot from track-34 directly to
my IDE(8-bitter) hard-drive skipping the
floppy "os9boot" only because I copied
the floppy one to the /DD hard-drive
after replacing the "BOOT" module therein.

So far everything works ok.

I want to do a "backup" from the floppies
to my HD. I tried to use dsave but I cannot
remember how the syntax goes. I used to
do something like
dsave /d0 /h0 > /h0/longlist_to_execute_later
and it made a long list that I could
edit etc. or execute.
The current one doesn't want to do that.

All I want to do is the backup, and get
the directory structure that you spent a lot
of time creating, over to my /H0.

Hmmm, I'll keep trying.
Oh, yes my 2MB stuff is now working,
the other setup must have been a
different setup with different simms.
I'm trying to use different types of
simms to get to the 64mb.  Someday I want
to try dimms, can't be that hard.

Taking a breath,

Paul T Barton