[Coco] traffic quota exceeded

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Dec 16 01:13:50 EST 2003

At 09:30 PM 12/15/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>What's your total storage?
>
>NM

It's a 20meg/1gig plan... 20 megs of storage, 1gig of data traffic.  I
think the traffic goes both ways.  So when I upload, that counts,
too.  Sucks... yes.

The problem was a data traffic surge, not visitor activity.  I have placed
4 downloads on another server in hopes that it will keep the quota not so
bad over the limit. :)   Anyway, if the site goes down, we'll all know why.

In that case, I will mirror the entire site on another one of my sites and
hope to find a way to detour domain requests somehow until things are solved.

Roger Taylor