[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] coco 3 on monitor Tandy MC-5

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Mon Dec 15 16:45:48 EST 2003

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:29:06 -0600
  Boisy Pitre <boisy at boisypitre.com> wrote:
>Pierre/Animal Tamer,
SNIPPED
>Lastly, I say this without any intended or implied
>sarcasm: if you still feel that Cloud-9's prices aren't
>justified, you always have the option of buying the
>materials and making the products yourself.
>
>Boisy Pitre

This is just my $0.02.  What you are paying for here is
not so much the material that went into the cable, but
instead the convenience of someone else building it for
you, pretesting it for you, providing documentation to
you, and support should there be a problem.

I understand that a lot of people out there might enjoy
hacking something together and if I had the free time, I
would too, but for me time is at a premium right now, and
should I need one of these cables, I am willing to buy one
just so I could get going faster.

For those of you who want to build your own, go ahead and
have fun, that's what this hobby is all about isn't it?
 Cheers:)

Jim