[Coco] Another drive question

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 23:51:10 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/13/03 8:05:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dbree at duo-county.com writes:

> Mine uses the 72-pin SIMMs (must be in pairs), and they _are_ expensive.

Yep, so does mine.  Gotta pay antique price.

>  If you are acquainted with someone that works on computers, perhaps they
>  might have some old SIMMs lying around that they would give you or sell
>  cheaply.

Well,there is this computer repair shop right down the street, which has
worked on some of our PCs, so I might just give them a friendly call.  If they
even keep such relics lying around.  Thanks, Mike K.