[Coco] Tandy 2000 Hard drive cables

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Sat Dec 13 21:39:10 EST 2003

Dave Poitras wrote:
> Hello all and Happy Holidays!
>
> I picked up Tandy 2000 with keyboard, monitor and external hard drive.  The
> only things I am missing is the 2 cables for the hard drive.  I have not
> opened the drive case yet but I think it is an MFM drive or RLL because of
> the to connector on the back of the case.

I only remember an internal hard drive for the Tandy 2000.  It mounted
in place of one of the floppy drives.

If you have an external hard drive, it may need the cables for expansion
external hard drives for the Tandy Model III/IV/6000.

> So I need to get my hands on the cables or make some up.  I would need the
> pin-outs to do this.  Any help would be appreciated !

I do not have any documentation for the Tandy 2000 anymore.  I gave mine
away after I determined that I would never repair it after something
happened on the motherboard.

-John
wb8tyw at qsl.net
Personal Opinion Only