[Coco] Small COCO mailing list problem

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Dec 13 19:56:55 EST 2003

On Saturday 13 December 2003 05:30 pm, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
> At 03:08 PM 12/13/03 EST, KnudsenMJ at aol.com wrote:
> >It sort of works right for me too. now.
> >If I hit Reply, it goes to the sending person (not the List, which I
> > would prefer, but this new default may result in less List
> > traffic).
>
> I didn't change it. There's no new default; works as before for me.
>
> Dennis

kmail works as I expect, _reply_ goes to list, _reply all_ goes to list
plus sender.
Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

The Yen Buddhists are the richest religious sect in the universe.  They
hold that the accumulation of money is a great evil and burden to the
soul.  They therefore, regardless of personal hazard, see it as their
unpleasant duty to acquire as much as possible in order to reduce the
risk to innocent people.           -- Terry Pratchett, _Witches Abroad_