[Coco] RGB-DOS & Ken-Ton SCSI (Correct Spelling)

Bruce Calkins bcalkins at disaster-relief.net
Sat Dec 13 05:59:21 EST 2003

I have found some "sensitivity" to the connections being disturbed.  I have
not nailed down the reason, but, often when I unplug and plug the system
back together, it won't see or find the Hard Drives.  I have been thinking
it was something to do with my Disto interface for some time.  FWIW I have a
Disto Super Controller with a SCSI satellite board, Adaptec 4001A SCSI-2-MFM
board(S) running two Maxtor XT2190 MFM drives.  (The 2ed Adaptec board has
only one drive, and does not respond, , yet.)

I am not sure, but I suspect there may be some incompatibility with the more
modern SCSI drives to our older interfaces.  I don't have any hard
information to support that theory though.

Bruce W.