[Coco] Small COCO mailing list problem -(NOT Mozilla)

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 00:15:00 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/12/03 11:30:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bathory at maltedmedia.com writes:

> It's set for reply to list. I can set it to 'sender', but it appears that
>  would put the list second in a reply to all. I dunno; the documentation
>  isn't terribly clear on this. (I rarely use 'reply to all' with lists so I
>  don't invade private spaces.)
>
>  Shall I change it for a test period?

Maybe we could try the change.  If so, then "reply" would be private to the
sender, and "Reply All" would be to both the sender and the List.  We should
avoid duplicate mail to him by manually deleting the private address from the
To: box.

Anyway, that's how the Princeton List worked, and that's what we're used to.
But mostly what I care about is being able to get a private reply without
cutting and pasting.  Thanks for listening, Dennis.  --Mike K.