[Coco] NitrOS-9 Tutorials

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Thu Dec 11 13:02:00 EST 2003

>On Thursday 11 December 2003 12:34, Boisy Pitre wrote:

Gene,

This is GREAT news! The scripts area powerful source. Make a change, come back
a week, month, year or what ever and recreate the last boot disk! I tend to
forget what I did yesterday so the scripts have helped me for years. Boisy was
up this past summer when we worked on the SB and I showed him my scripts. He
then documented and improved the process even further!

Outstanding and EASY!

Mark
Cloud-9