[Coco] Nick's Survey results

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Dec 9 22:10:00 EST 2003

Roger

I still use a "Real" Coco 3. IN fact it is as close to the original as possible. Still has
the 6809 in it and a 1986 GIME chip. I did upgrade it to 512K and amd still using
OS9 Level II 2.00.01 version.

I can upgrade to the 1987 GIME chip if I want to. In fact I still have it up and use it
once in a while. I used it to write many reports while working on my degree in the
late 80's.

james