[Coco] Re: Feedback on NitrOS-9 V3.2.0

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Tue Dec 9 19:54:06 EST 2003

Hello Boisy

I got it running on MESS. Since I am using W2K, I don't think I'll be able
to get it to my real CoCo anytime soon. Too busy writing resumes ;-). The
job I used to have went the way of the dynasaurs 8_(. The mainframe is
dead! Long live the mainframe.

On 12/09/03, Boisy Pitre wrote:
> Since the discussions have skewed this direction...
>
> I've received very little feedback on this latest version of NitrOS-9,
> which I can only interpret as a good thing.  Has anyone had any
> problems booting on a real CoCo?  Has anyone tried the 6809 or Level 1
> versions or is the 6309 Level 2 version the one mostly being used?
>
> Thanks,
> Boisy

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                      _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard