[Coco] Re: NitrOS-9 V03.02.00 Released

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Tue Dec 9 17:28:00 EST 2003

Hello Gene

At the risk of quibbling over minors.... was that 3.2.0 or 3.0.2? I just
came from the site and 3.0.2 is whats advertised, which I already have.
Also Gene I know you were not the original poster, yours is just the
message I'm responding to. 8-))

On 12/09/03, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Wednesday 03 December 2003 14:31, Boisy Pitre wrote:
>> "I can't hold this feeling any longer..."
>>
>> Call it an early Christmas present.  The 3.2.0 release is now
>> available at www.nitros9.org from the main page.
>>
>> A big thanks goes out to Robert Gault for his contributions.  Also,
>> many thanks to Rodney Hamilton for his assistance and suggestions.
>>
>> Alan DeKok will be setting up several NitrOS-9 mailing lists in the
>> near future, so stay tuned.
>>
>> Boisy Pitre
>
> Unforch, I'm getting a connection refused message from that site.
>
> I've also been in contact with Mark again, and he tells me there
> should be a directory (/dd/nitros) full of scripts that will help me
> rebuid a new boot for my hardware, but that whole directory tree
> seems to be on the missing list & I haven't deleted anything yet.
>
> So where can I get a copy of that directory tree?  I think I can read
> a 3.5" DD diskette here.
>
> Cheers, Gene
> AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M
> Athlon1600XP at 1400mhz  512M
> 99.22% setiathome rank, not too shabby for a WV hillbilly
> Yahoo.com attornies please note, additions to this message
> by Gene Heskett are:
> Copyright 2003 by Maurice Eugene Heskett, all rights reserved.

Regards
--
Cruisen                                                         _|_
              on AutoPilot with an Amiga   ---o-( )-o---   and a CoCo

                                             Richard