[Coco] FAQ

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Dec 9 16:58:00 EST 2003

At 10:23 AM 12/9/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm not actively involved with the CoCo anymore, but dropped in on the
>list to see what was going on. Check out http://en.wikipedia.org/, and
>also my AMC car project at
>http://207.200.18.4/~amcyclopedia/tiki/tiki-index.php
>These have noting to do with the CoCo, but the TikiWiki system would be
>perfect for an interactive FAQ. Wikipedia is a true Wiki system -- anyone
>can edit any file at any time. That would probably work for the CoCo as
>not to many people would be adding info or

I have found that the best place for frequently-asked questions is right
here.  It's not as convenient as "surfing" for knowledge, but you can learn
more since most of us here know all about the CoCo, including its history.

This is not to say that all of us know everything.  Some of us are gifted
in areas of the CoCo that others are not.  That's the beauty of asking
questions around here... at least one person will have the answer.