[Coco] Re: 8" drive to 5.25" replacement?

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 14:42:14 EST 2003

In a message dated 12/8/03 8:53:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
gene.heskett at verizon.net writes:

> It bragged about how unusual and good that was.  I guess its used to
>  looking at a windows equipt box, windows being transparent you know.

Funny thing is, I checked into that site a few months ago using my AOL
browser, and it gave me a top rating.  Someone said that AOL opens temporary ISP in
such a way that nothing else can get in on it.

Ironic, I'm running the cheeziest browser on the cheeziest OS (Win), but it's
not Swiss cheese :-)  --Mike K.