[Coco] Nick's Survey results

peak at mail.polarcomm.com peak at mail.polarcomm.com
Mon Dec 8 11:20:00 EST 2003

Mark
I do love my COCO in all versions. Once upon a time I wanted
to build my own small development system computer based on a
6809 processor. To do this today seems to be a waste of time
because the coco's allready are a complete system so what i
would like to do instead is to use a coco but with slight
modifications so that I can use it for a developement system.
I was not trying to suggest that cloud 9 do this but was
looking for assistance to do it myself. The only thing that I
dont like about it is that darn keyboard. If i cant serial
cable a coco keyboard i will do one of three things;
1 use it as is.
2 hack up a parallel ext cable
3 buy cloud 9's AT adapter
I really did not want to go to the expense of a really nice
keyboard for just a development system. For my repacked coco3
thats ok though.