[Coco] [Color Computer] Fw: Three classic BASIC game books on the Web

Mike Warns mikewarns at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 08:47:15 EST 2003

[soapbox]
Actually, is it spam if it is a FREE thing that is
TARGETED TO US?  These were great books in their day
and the guys at AtariArchives.org should be thanked
for what they have done to make the Creative Computing
magazines and books available again.  A lot of work
went into something that is useful for ALL 8-bit
users.
[/soapbox]