[Coco] PIA keyboard input?

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Sun Dec 7 17:56:01 EST 2003

On 7-Dec-03, at 5:32 PM, tim lindner wrote:

> Have you considered adding bit rolling to your port of gcc?
> BTW: you can ignore this, sometimes I get the craziest ideas! :)

Hehe... problem is, there's no character left for an operator! :)

However, I think it should work... would someone be willing to test out
my program on a real CoCo?  Mine's kinda blocked by my christmas tree,
and I'm concerned that maybe MESS isn't emulating the PIA properly, or
too to spec, or something, because a store to the column register isn't
doing anything for me... I get NO input from the rows...

James