[Coco] Accessing HD image under MESS

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 6 17:26:00 EST 2003

arikboke at yahoo.com wrote:
> Thanks to Tim for his links and Robert for his EDTASM primer!  As far as
> Portal-9 is concerned, it seemed to choke on the code for Black Sanctum.  All
> the ASM files were stated to be "skipped".  Perhaps the demo version will not
> assemble things properly or perhaps there is line number limit to it.  In any
> case, as my primary goal was to get the original EDTASM working on MESS, I'll
> give it another whir.
>
> --David

It is important to point out that the Mark Data games did not use EDTASM
format. The Mark Data source code is formatted for the Micro Works
assembler.

While my enhanced version of Disk EDTASM can handle most of the Micro
Works opcodes, it can't handle all. Stock EDTASM will not like the
source files at all!