[Coco] coco OS9 boot ROM

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sat Dec 6 02:18:00 EST 2003

Stan said:
>I don't know where you've been but there's been a OS9 Boot rom around
>ever since the B&B XT hard drive interface.  The rom replaces the hard
>disk controller rom & can be set up to boot straight of the hard
>drive.

That's the sort of thing I had in mind, except for a SCSI drive, not for MFM
PC type drives.
Unforch, I don't have the source to Chris Burke's ROM, and even then it
would need to be converted for SCSI operation, which while not impossible,
isn't trivial either.

Regards, Bob Devries; Ipswich, Queensland, Australia