[Coco] NitrOS9 on MESS?

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Dec 4 01:48:00 EST 2003

At 11:40 PM 12/3/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>OKay, I may be coming to the party late, but ... does MESS handle 40 track
>double sided disk images like the NitrOS9 release?

Yes, I've built Projector-3 onto 35, 40, and 80-track single-sided .dsk
images and they all worked fine in M.E.S.S.  In fact, my demo pictures
sometimes won't fit on a 35-track .dsk and is why I bump it up to 40 or 80
just to view the picture(s).  Most .BMPs won't fit on a 35-track disk.

I'm definately going to look into the new NitrOS-9 stuff.  Boisy seems to
have been "vewy busy".  :)