[Coco] Coco Newby

arikboke at yahoo.com arikboke at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 00:42:00 EST 2003

John,

It seems then that I should order of these Superboards with IDE (and if the
site is to be believed, battery-backed clock, and ethernet!).  Depending on the
cost, I very might live out the rest of my life on the sofa ...  And I think I
may be able to wing an LCD display.  I suppose with some ingenuity a
"transportable" Coco can be achieved with such a display.  A Coco to go.  Yes,
an LCD display would be much less "clutter" for my desktop than another CRT.
I'm salivating.  Is this normal? :)

Sincerely,
David

--- "John E. Malmberg" <wb8tyw at qsl.net> wrote:
(snip)
> It appears that an IDE option will be available for the Superboard, and
> it may be possible to put the flash media inside.  Changing it may be a
> problem.
(snip)