[Coco] Any info on a mystery 256 color GIME mode?

Chris Spry bugster at cedarcomm.com
Wed Dec 3 04:04:01 EST 2003

I've tried setting both BIT 0 and BIT 1 of FF99 on to see what would happen
(along with setting bit 7 of FF90 off), because that WOULD have been the 256
color mode, but all you get when you set that is one solid color......that
nice neon green.  Yum.  If this mode truly does exist, there must be
something more to it than that.

-Chris