[Coco] The CoCo

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Dec 3 02:42:00 EST 2003

Roger:

Regarding your your efforts for us CoConuts, my reply is,
"Keep at it!" :)

You're doing a lot of good for us all and while things are
slow, remember it is a small community and right now,
given it's Christmas season, and a sluggish ecconomy,
things may be a little slow.  Don't give up hope and keep
on plugging!

Jim