[Coco] Coco Newby

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Mon Dec 1 23:54:01 EST 2003

At 11:22 PM 12/1/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>you're into assembly, William Barden's "TRS-80 Color Computer Assembly
>Language Programming" is probably the best ML book I've ever seen.

That's the very book that helped teach me 6808 assembly.  I have a pretty
banged up copy to the left of me.  One day I'm going to find a
mint-condition copy for keepsakes.  Barden stayed away from the real
advanced stuff, but this book is a must for anybody who wants to learn how
to write code.

There's actually some serious routines in his book, but I remember being
teased into learning about the SWI, CWAI, and SYNC instructions and then
being told he's saving it for another book due in 199x ?  :)  Never saw
that book.