[Coco] [Color Computer] mess coco3 rom problem

roger_1776 rhallman.coco at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 26 21:47:20 EST 2003

I finally am getting around to trying the mess coco3 emulation. What
a suprize it won't work for me. It doesn't like my coco3 roms. I
remember when I first got Jeff V.'s emulator it didn't like the copy
I made from my coco roms. I got a patched copy from someone and then
the emulator worked. Needless to say... I didn't save the rom images
that didn't work :(  Is there a patch for the rom images I have. I
guess I could try my hand at copying the roms again (I must have
that rom copying program the the closet somewhere!)

Roger Hallman

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: