[Coco] Portal-9 1.4

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Dec 23 01:50:06 EST 2003

I just put a 2-day offer for the 1.4 CD package on the site for $11.  Lots
of goodies are also included on the CD.  You won't be disappointed.  It
costs about the same to make and ship this, so you might consider this a
gift, depending on how ya think... :)

This covers registration, which basically puts you down as paid
forever.  You get a key that you enter into any new version you get
from  the site, mail, etc.  In other words, you're buying a key,
once.  After the 24th, it goes back up to $25 to help raise funds to
upgrade coco3.com to have a full-fledged forum and more.

I also want to let those know who registered Portal-9 in the past month
that I have decided to also send you the same package using your PayPal
confirmed shipping address or the requested shipping address (I have these
on record).  You can start looking around Wed. of next week.

I wanted to do what I did about 6 years ago and send everybody I could
think of a package.  I once mailed out a Santa edition of Projector-3 to
probably 100 CoCo users across the U.S., if anybody recalls that?  I'm not
sure if everybody got it by Christmas, but it had a picture of Santa on the
package.  The feedback letters I got was overwhelming.  It is true that I
always give back.

If you have any questions, please reply with the same subject so I can see
it quicker.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Roger Taylor