OT [Coco] talk funny

BradleyJ2 at aol.com BradleyJ2 at aol.com
Sun Dec 21 11:30:39 EST 2003

In a message dated 03-12-21 02:39:10 EST, jimcox at miba51.com writes:

> As for
>people South of the Mason-Dixon line, "you all talk so
>slow" :)

Isn't that the truth! I just (last month) moved from Indianapolis, IN to
Dothan, AL to take a new job. My program director said something to the effect of:
We're glad to have a yankee on staff. We'll give you all of the long
commercials since you'll be able to fit them in 30 seconds.

They also don't understand that 65 degrees is NOT cold. In Indiana that's
shorts weather lol

And to make this somewhat CoCo related, In my new place I actually have room
to set up all 4 of my CoCo systems! :-)

- Brad Jackson
- Afternoon Drive/Imaging Director
- WKMX-FM, Dothan