[Coco] CoCo to Apple //e serial card NULL MODEM

Perry M Dueck pmdueck at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 20 01:36:25 EST 2003

Hi all,

1. Where would one locate the round 4 pin DIN connector male plugs which
one would use to construct a CoCo serial cable? Seems Radio Shack no longer
stocks them/sells them just from browsing their catalog and looking around
in their stores.

2. Anyone know how to construct a null modem cable which would hook up a
CoCo serial port to an Apple //e super serial card serial port (25 pin
connector).  I realize that I would need a 4 pin round DIN male plug for
the CoCo and a DB25 pin male plug for the //e serial card, but which wires
would go where for proper null modem communication between the two
computers?

best regards, Perry