[Coco] [Color Computer] New Member

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Fri Dec 19 00:42:59 EST 2003

From: "chris tripp" <xophero at yahoo.com>

My interest in the Color computer began when I was in
middle school in the 80s. My first computer was a 16k
trs-80 color computer 2 w/ cassette drive that i got
from santa, and thats what i learned to program on. I
added a tp-10 thermal printer and upgraded to a 64k
model. Later I got a 128k coco3 and a dmp printer. I
loved learning to program on it, and always looked
forward to the programs in Rainbow and even Family
Computing and Enter in the early days. I wrote an
adventure game for my coco3 that won best-in-show in
my county science fair. Im sorry to say that my coco
equipment was sold in a yard sale while i was in
college. But I recently started thinking about my old
coco and to my surprise i found a lot of sites on the
internet supporting the coco. Its great to see this
going on and i hope to get back into the coco groove!

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: