[Coco] Christmas spirit, some snow, and a website

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Dec 18 03:02:21 EST 2003

I want to thank the following two people for shocking me with kindness:

James Ross beamed over $27 which I immediately forwarded to my "server
people", so after a little processing time, the web site should be back
online with twice the capacity, within the next 24 hours.

William Astle allowed me to mirror the entire CoCo3.com web site, which is
available at: http://coco3.l-w.net

I've received other offers to help host download files, etc.  So in the
upcoming days I will spread files around a bit and also offer a choice of
download links for the same file.  This is a common practice we've all seen
before.  I should have done this long ago to prevent the site from going
over it's quota.

I just hope that the "server people" didn't falsely create this 3-day
super-spike in traffic just to make sure they had enough money to hand out
bonuses at the ole rack house, if you know what I mean.  Being right here
before Christmas and all, nah...  not possible. :)

At any rate, I feel some Christmas spirit over here.  Like I told James; if
only it would snow over here so I could fix a cup of hot CoCo and know that
somebody cares out there in CoCo land.

Thanks,
Roger Taylor

Roger Taylor