[Coco] For sale or trade: TRS 80 Touch Pad.

jimcox at miba51.com jimcox at miba51.com
Sun Dec 14 18:22:00 EST 2003

I checked with Dennis to see if it was OK to post this, so
hopefully the reaction is positive.

I have two TRS 80 Touch Pads for the Color Computer.  One
is still boxed up with the original srink wrap, the other
is unpackaged.  The unpackaged one is untested as is the
one in the oringal packaging.  I am offering both as
package for $50.00 OBO.  I'm only guessing on the price,
so please don't flame me if yo think it's too high.  If
you're interested, make me an offer.

I'm also interested in trading for it. Not sure what I
would trade for them, but maybe there is something out
there that I might be interested.  Reply to me in private
if you are interested.

Jim