[Coco] Portal-9 ver. 1.3

Jones, Orville CPT JonesO at k2.cjtf180.army.mil
Fri Dec 12 23:57:41 EST 2003

Hi Roger,
I just downloaded Portal-9 ver. 1.3
I found two mistakes on your web site:
1. The top of your web site still says "1.2"
2. Your help-about box still says "1.2"

Can you send me the Vectrex MESS Rom?
I plan on purchasing your program this week. I'm waiting for my check to hit
the bank. I will pay via paypal.

Thanks for providing a great developer tool for the CoCo!

My only suggestion so far is that maybe you could add a small tutorial to
your software. If you have already sent one out on the list I must have
missed it. Perhaps you could use your "Projector" program. Right now I can
see the potential of your program, but I haven't used it yet because I am
not a assembly language programer, though I want to learn. My main interest
right now is 'C' on the CoCo. All of my reference books are at home so I
have to get all of my reference material from the web.

Have a great day!
Alan